Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

i pass it~~driving test^^

8.15am- arrive driving agent office..wait..
8.30am- still waiting..
8.57am- finally the van arrive to fetch me^^..but..still hav to wait in the van..bcause sum1 late...==''
9.30am- start my journey to skem(the place i hav exam)..hu~

-on the road-
after waitting for a long time..i go into the no.4 car..tat examiner din talk anythings..
until.......i mati enjin b4 the traffic light when the light turn green..still in the skem==luckily i 'bao' it..haha...the examiner shout 'wui' to me ==~sad~later i speed up to gear 4(examiner ask me to do it)~mati enjin 1 more time..but at last i still pass^^

-after "x" hours-
-slope de...........-
opps..i scare slope..but a guy who come here with the same van with me looked more nervous~..mayb bcause he oredi 26 n scare he will fail..after i go into the car..the guy work for jpj talked sumtings they think is funny to me..i jus gelak at them==..slope... i success at the second time^^..but quite fish when parking==4got to pull down the handbreak b4 parking..until the person there come to tell me...thanks them alot==''~

i finish my test at 2.30pm..but..i wait until 5pm only i can come back~oh my god

No comments:

Post a Comment