Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

my college life==

i wonder y so many ppl tell me tat there are a lot of fun in college==
omg ~ i hav to drive to skul alone everyday~30 minute when no traffic jam..n it take about 1 hour when rain or traffic jam~luckily i found parking easily in tis week..but i dun think i can find parking tat easy on next week..bcause most of my class start at 10am(so late==)~n end at 4pm~so,if anyone has fren hu live in kepong n studying in subang..pls tell me^^so tat i can hav car pool with other ppl^^thanks~

dun b suprise if u find tat i m getting darker when u meet me~bcause i hav to walk under the sun everyday to attend my classes!iI wonder y my classes not in same building~sumtimes i even hav to rush to class by stair n not by lift(about 6 floor)~i start missing my uniform too!==''

No comments:

Post a Comment