Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Recently...my life is so boring so i determine to accept the job my friend,jackson told me^^~
this is an easy one day job~just need to standing at there for a few hours and lead people go on the stage~i think is called usher too~salary?RM60^^and i found a friend,pei shi go with me too~is so lucky because normally i don't think she will be so free on Saturday~er~or i should said thanks for chong hwa closed for 1 week..is weird~

Finally i know the event i was going to work for it is organized by fusion excel(company that sell pendant:black and round thingy). There another 6 girls who are working with us~all of that worked for this kind of job before~tat means only i n pei shi did'nt hav any experience~

The event started and i was standing beside the stair~standing at there like a vase~the funniest things i found in this event is the theme song~wonder y they use music of 'shang hai tan' ~but of course they change the lyrics of 'shang hai tan'~i don't know how long i have been standing at there~i just knew that when i tried to make some movement on my toes~i felt so pain~the high heels ware hurting me~my godness~luckily we can rested at the back stage and other girls replaced us~

what i did the whole night there was just standing,sitting and walking(because sometimes need to pass the prizes).Is a easy job and leg recovered after long time sitting at there~
nice experience^^

After remove make up

with my ah ya sister

friends we met there^^


At the back stage


5 comments:

  1. rm60 not enough for myself in jogoya loh==

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey~~
    http://huisdreamhouse.blogspot.com/
    this is my blog
    sorry o...
    really sorry o...
    i really tot my mom will let me go o...
    T.T
    soli........
    take care ar~
    ~~~~huihui~~~~~

    ReplyDelete