Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

last day~

No ppl expect to go back home at 10am on the last day of exam.Most of my 'course mate' go to sunway pyramid although i din see any of them when i in sunway pyramid.My 3th times to ice skating today^^.

(wan tzi,me,yin min,mun v,jia kai,ah bao,ting song went to cashier jor)
This is photo we take b4 ice skating.The stupid flash cover my face lol.
Surprisingly,i jus fell one time today^^.I still remember i fell about 10 times last time i came==.Although i jus noe how to walk on the ice-skating rink now, but i think i can skate like others on the next time~hohohor~the shoes really hurt my legs=(..i felt like my legs is burning when i was 'walking' on the ice-skating rink.Feel like i spend my money to hurt myself==)

opps..hav to find shoes for the parliament trip on monday~actually quite fun..can hav trip for the malaysian studies~at least dun hav to sit in the classroom n listen to sumthings we jus learned in form 5~the teacher easily spot u if u chat in the class too~so boring~
but.....i hate formal wear lah~we hav to wear formal wear to parliament~i tried my sister's long sleeves shirt yesterday~really looks like aunty~omg~but i hav no choice~i dun wan to buy new shirt any more~
is hard to buy shoes~almost all the nice shoes are high heel n not comfortable..=(...but hor~sunway pyramid is a good place for shopping~next time i wan to come with my mum n sis~haha~they hav more money~

i sing k again~tis is the second time i sing k in sunway pyramid red box..i still remember the moment i came with my fren when i was in form 4...miss it a lot..omg...the mike bcome so 残旧after 2 years..but the k room is so big~2 tv..4 mike..2 big sofa..and 1 ps2 ~~~i nvr sing k in such of big room b4~
<
quite high lol~feel like long time din shout so loud in the k room~n the ps is nice^^saw a leng zai worker there too~haha~almost all the ppl from our room gap him~

duno is my eye oredi rabun or wat~i saw the parking fee is rm8.8~@,@~traffic jam again~shit==

2 comments:

  1. gosh... RM8.80? u really blur or wat? next time not dare to park inside edi...XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess she is blur lar.. haha..
    most probably.. haha!

    ReplyDelete